Permanent magnet synchronous motors used for pump
In commercial vehicle power steering applications, Chuang Wei developed a series of permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) to replace the original AC asynchronous motor. Compared with the asynchronous motor, the PMSM motor reduces greatly in volume and weight, and the system efficiency is significantly higher. PMSM also does not require fan cooling of asynchronous motor, and motor noise drops significantly.
Excellent applications: pure electric drive for passenger and commercial vehicles, hybrid power, plug-in hybrid power, centralized and distributed wheel drive, as well as for engineering vehicles,logistics vehicles, electric motorcycles, straddle vehicles, special .vehicles electric drive.
1. Ultra high energy density, power density 4. 8kW/kg, torque density 20NMkg.
2. High peak torque, accelerated operation and powerful climbing capability.
3. Super eficient, motor fficiency up to 96%, efficient coverage of large area.
4. Ultra thin and ultra light, especially suitable for distributed drive wheel motor.
5. Convenient integration. The new disc structure with no axial magnetic pull, light and thin features. It is very convenient to integrate design into the engine (ISG motor), gearbox, bridge and gear box.